Sunday, July 28, 2013

Where to buy leopard geckos

      You can buy leopard geckos at any pet store but I have been to Petco and pet supplies plus many of times and the do not take care of their reptiles what so ever! I strongly recommend buying your gecko at a reptile store! 
      I volunteer at Dave's dragons in Manchester NH and we really do care for each and every reptile equally. I went into Petco the other day and I asked for advice about leopard geckos and they told me everything that I had to do to kill it. They do not do their research and they neglect all of their animals. 
        You see it's all about the money to them, they really don't care where the animal is going or if it will be taken care of properly. At reptile stores the people know what they are doing and saying. 
        So please if you buy a leopard gecko from a pet store you will probably wake up the next morning to find it dead. Buy it from the people who know what they are doing.     

No comments:

Post a Comment